Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Solution #1 Don't do things by the book!

Many MLM companies have a set of things to do and say and dream and believe. However, 95% of the people involved fail. That is not a good track record. If I want to succeed, I need to do something different.

I am working on a couple of different strategies and I will blog them as they play out. First, I am studying a system of marketing that real companies that actually make money use. I will study, learn and apply those techniques. Harassing friends and family is not a winning technique, and that is not the one I want to follow. There are, however, friends and family that I really want to bring this opportunity to because I know they will benefit from it and they deserve a good life.

One of the strategies that I am currently looking at and would like to share with others, regardless of the business you are in, is generating leads that are LOOKING for what you have to offer. Using a marketing company to make ads for you and send them out for you is a smart business tool. Aligning with a company that will not only help you find genuine leads, but will also help you sell your business by showing prospects that they, too, will not have to force themselves on friends and family and can still succeed is a very smart business move. I am checking the validity of a company right now.

1 comment:

BrightBoy said...

I just wanted you to know that I read your recent post on Melissa's query about her enthusiastic son and thought that your response was an instance of exemplary parenting advice.

You really seem to know your stuff.